The west coast, including our California offices, have been impacted by recent wildfires. Together with One Tree Planted, we're pitching in and supporting their efforts at reforestation. For every purchase made across our brands we're donating toward tree planting.
We are proud to announce our partnership with One Tree Planted. This partnership will provide donations to replant trees in forests that were heavily impacted by recent wildfires.
At Webasto, one of our values is responsibility with a long-term view. For us, this means we're committed to helping ensure the rapid expansion of electric vehicle adoption and combating climate change. Through our partnership with One Tree Planted we are able to give back to our community and help to improve the environment.
Across our charging and battery test system product lines, we will donate 10 trees for every product sold during the week of October 12th - 16th. Help us reach our goal of planting 500 trees! Get started by placing your order today
- EV Solutions - Electric vehicle charging for on-road plug-in and battery-powered vehicles
- PosiCharge - Fast-charging solutions for material handling and ground support equipment
- EV Test Systems - Power processing systems for electrification and eMobility development
Forests are vital for clean water and air for our environment. In California, 2017's record-breaking wildfire season burned more than 1.3 million acres, and this year we've seen close to 3 million acres consumed by fire. The west coast is home to rich forest diversity, and by partnering with One Tree Planted, local native tree species will be planted for the local ecosystem's needs.
Ways To Support Our Reforestation Goal
- Visit our online store and purchase one of our EV chargers for your home or workplace
- Like and share our posts on social media with your friends and family
- Enter to win a chance to have 100 trees donated in your name by placing your order this week
About One Tree Planted
One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees. Their projects span the globe and are done in partnership with local communities and knowledgeable experts to create an impact for nature, people, and wildlife. Reforestation helps to rebuild forests after fires and floods, provide jobs for social impact, and restore biodiversity. Many projects have overlapping objectives, creating a combination of benefits that contribute to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. To learn more, visit onetreeplanted.org