We all agree that electric cars are a great addition to creating a better, healthier environment. Every driver does their part to save the environment simply by driving an EV. It’s cleaner than driving a gasoline-powered car and as an added reward, EV drivers save on fuel costs!
We’re excited to see EVs gaining in popularity – and we’re here to share 5 reasons why they’ll become even more popular in the years ahead:
- Save money: Electricity is cheaper than gasoline. EV drivers save money every time they “refuel” compared to what they’d spend filling up an ICE (gas-guzzling) vehicle. Drivers can also maximize their savings by accessing cheaper electricity at night or during other off-peak times.
- Enjoy Earth Day…every day! Electric cars are better for the environment. From climate to air quality, EVs are green almost anywhere they charge. Less pollution is the best solution.
- Harness your solar panel power: Hook up your EV to your home’s solar panels and instantly make your EV a whole lot greener!
- Fulfill your ‘need for speed’: If you like the thrill of fast cars, EVs have constant torque!
- Delight in the quiet: Unlike the roar of ICE vehicles, EVs are super silent.
What are some of the things you love about electric cars? Let us know on Facebook & Twitter or check out other stories in our blog to learn more about EVs.