We are one earth, one world. In honor of Earth Day, for every purchase made across our brands we'll sponsor a sustainable solar lantern + charger to families in need of safe light and electricity.We are proud to announce our partnership with LuminAID, whose mission is to make safe, sustainable light available to all.
Our charging and battery test products help to fight climate change and improve our environment by ushering in zero emissions transportation. Through our partnership with LuminAID we can help sponsor lights that are charged through renewable energy to help disaster relief efforts such as the recent volcanic eruption on the Caribbean nation St. Vincent.
Across our charging and battery test system product lines, for every EV Charger and Battery Test System sold, we will sponsor a sustainable solar lantern to LuminAID's Give Light humanitarian efforts. Get started by placing your order today
- EV Solutions - Electric vehicle charging for on-road plug-in and battery-powered vehicles
- PosiCharge - Fast-charging solutions for material handling and ground support equipment
- EV Test Systems - Power processing systems for electrification and eMobility development
Ways To Support
- Visit our online store and purchase one of our EV chargers for your home or workplace
- Like and share our posts on social media with your friends and family
- Visit one of our websites to get in contact with us
When we think of our most basic human needs, we often think of food, water and shelter. But when architecture graduate students Anna Stork and Andrea Sreshta were asked to design a product to assist post-earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, they considered the dangerous conditions at night in the tent cities and turned their attention to another critical need: light. They designed the LuminAID light to be easily distributed in time of need by packing and shipping flat. In 2015, Anna and Andrea went on the hit TV show Shark Tank, and wowed the “Sharks” so much that they got offers from every Shark. They accepted an offer from Mark Cuban, and he became the company’s first investor. Since then, LuminAID has continued to innovate, and in 2017 released dual solar phone chargers + lanterns. Learn more at luminaid.com/about